A recent study conducted by The National Institute for Health & Research (NIHR) has linked workforce planning technologies to the improvement of safe nurse staffing levels; thus, improving patient outcomes and quality of care.
In an industry of high staffing demands, NHS Trusts can come under strain when comprehensive recruitment and roster scheduling is slow. When patient care and needs are at the forefront of any decision, hiring the right staff, with the right qualifications and compliance, while also considering cost control is imperative.
1. Auto-matching for real time demands – Within a fast-paced industry, enhance and speed up the way you search for your staff, ensuring your staffing levels are always met. With auto-matching technology the software will find the best matches for your criteria, while also ensuring compliance and pay bands are always adhered to.
2. Staff bank - Having a staff bank enables you to have access to more staff instantly. Take control of your recruitment process and ensure all compliance and vetting is up to date; speeding up the process without compromising on quality. When agencies are needed, use our software to communicate with agencies via secure online portals. Simply upload a vacancy to notify your chosen agencies to fill the job via their online login; providing you with complete control and visibility.
3. Workforce planning and roster scheduling tool – Have instant visibility and flexibility of staff work patterns. With drag and drop functionality managers are easily able to match nurses to demand, have a complete overview of workforce, enhancing your Trust’s recruitment process and enabling for any necessary organisational strategies and changes.
4. Compliance – When ensuring staff have up to date compliance and qualification to care for your patients is key, our compliance management is an integral part to our software, giving you the peace of mind when placing staff on your wards.
5. Face verification and Geo-fencing – Providing you with an automated process for staff clocking in and out of shifts, eliminating the need of paper timesheets and replacing with online authorisation for ward managers. This feature not only automates the process; it provides you with an extra level of security with face verification of staff for authorisation.
Get in touch to arrange a demo of any of our products and find out more.